A termite protection and maintenance warranty typically covers annual inspections, service calls for suspected termite problems and spot treatments if termite infestations are found to be active in or on the covered structure.
The purpose of these protection plans is to provide the homeowner with not only a thorough annual inspection but also to provide valuable information that will help the homeowner take certain steps to prevent unnecessary termite problems. This can only be accomplished by a trained Pest Management Technician which is exactly what we offer at Seitz Bros.
Our company has created its own unique Certified Inspection Process for our warranty homes to provide a uniform inspection procedure regardless of which of our technicians visits your home.
Our Termite Renewal Plan includes the following:
- One complete, annual inspection performed by a Seitz Bros Termite & Pest Control Certified Wood Destroying Insect Inspector/Technician.
- Other inspections or service calls throughout the year as the homeowner may find insects or conditions that they suspect could be a termite problem.
- Infested area termite treatments to any part of the covered structure where an active termite infestation exists.
- Professional advice about how to help keep your home free of termite problems.
- All crawlspace inspections include wood moisture content checks and inspections for other wood destroying insect problems.
- Annual offer of renewal at the homeowner’s option if all terms and conditions of the plan are met.
Regular annual inspections and a concerted effort by the homeowner and the Pest Management Technician are the only ways to protect your home from serious termite problems.
As part of our termite control service, we have 3 PA locations covering places like Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton at our Trexlertown location in the Lehigh Valley; or Scranton, Wilkes-Barre and Stroudsburg at our Tannersville office in the Poconos; and Hazleton, Reading, and Lancaster at our Tamaqua Headquarters in Eastern and Central PA. We also service other parts of PA, New Jersey and New York. Call today to schedule an appointment and see why you are calling the best termite control service in the region.