Seitz Bros. Bed Bug Control – Elimination Done Right
If you have bed bugs in your home, don’t panic! Seitz Bros. can eliminate the bed bug infestation in your home so you can regain peace of mind. The key to beating this problem is to act as quickly as possible. That’s why it’s important that you call Seitz Bros. the moment you suspect a bed bug infestation in your home.
If you suspect that you have a bed bug infestation in your home, follow these steps.
Step 1: Don’t panic and starting using store bought chemicals. By using DIY products, you will push the bed bugs to different rooms of your home, making the infestation even more challenging to get under control. Leave your furniture and mattress as-is.
Step 2: Call Seitz Brothers.
Step 3: A Seitz Bros. bed bug technician will visit your home for a complete bed bug inspection. Our highly trained bed bug technicians know exactly what to look for and the signs of bed bug infestations. They will perform a visual inspection and put together a quote to match your needs.
Step 4: We’ll provide the treatment of your choice. Bed bugs will be eliminated!
Heat Treatments Provide Proven Success
Seitz Bros. can eliminate all stages of bed bugs and render a property usable within 12 hours! Now that you’ve made the decision to rely on the top bed bug professionals in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, it’s time to get the heat treatment started.
- Our skilled and trained bed bug technicians use specialized equipment to elevate normal room temperature and adjust temperatures throughout the process to achieve mortality of all bed bugs in any stage, including the eggs.
- During the heat treatment process, the room is pressurized and heat is forced into the smallest cracks and crevices.
- Hot air is maximized by using high temperature fans. Cool spots are eliminated and lethal temperatures are achieved throughout the service area.
- Temperature probes are placed in strategic locations and infrared, remote thermometers verify critical temperatures.
Conventional Treatments Tackle Tough Infestations
Our Conventional Bed Bug Treatment targets bed bug infestations with several products over a longer period of time. This treatment is a great option for those that are adverse to heat and would prefer recurring services.
- 3-6 treatments take place over a 4-6 week period depending on the severity of the infestation.
- Treatments are scheduled 7-10 days apart to coincide with reproduction and incubation period within the bed bug lifecycle.
- During these treatments, our bed bug technicians will use several different products that completely ensure eradication.
- Regular professional bed bug inspections following the treatment are optional.
Bed Bug FAQs
How do bed bugs spread?
Bed bugs sneak into home as stowaways, coming from hotels, motels, schools, daycares, apartments, neighbors, college dorms, visiting friends and family, office buildings, restaurants, car and truck rentals, yard sales, thrift stores, and delivery trucks just to name a few. Bed bugs can crawl into luggage, backpacks, within the crevices of sofas and other furniture, and within secondhand items. Once you bring these items home, all the bed bugs need is a host (unfortunately, that’s you) too feed off of, and they can live. It’s a myth that dirty or smaller homes attract bed bugs. A one bedroom home is just as likely to get bed bugs as a mansion.
How can I tell if I have bed bugs?
It’s important to remember that bed bugs can be anywhere. It doesn’t matter if your home is immaculate or if you have a cluttered apartment. Bed bugs do not discriminate. Here are some telltale signs that you may have bed bugs in your home:
- You have itchy bites on your skin and often form in a line
- Rust-colored spots (from blood) on your mattress or linens
- You experience intense itching at night
- You smell a musty and sweet odor
- You see bed bugs moving around at night
If you are unsure, always call Seitz Bros. before trying anything on your own. Doing so can worsen the infestation and increase the amount of time it takes to eliminate the bugs. Our bed bug specialists provide free inspections to determine if you have bed bugs and if so, where they are hiding.
Where do bed bugs live in my home?
Bed bugs hide in secluded, tight spots located close to their host. The bugs leave their living spaces to feed, typically at night, and return to hide in groups. The most common places you can find bed bugs are boxsprings, bedframes and headboards, baseboard areas, couches, chairs, nightstands, dressers, walls, ceilings, and mattresses. Other hiding spots can be behind peeling wallpaper, behind light socket plates, or between the folds of hanging curtains.
At Seitz Bros., we have over 40 years of experience with bed bug inspections and successful elimination. We know how to identify them, treat the problem, and provide preventive treatments to reduce the chance of bed bugs entering your living space. Give us a call today to set up a free bed bug inspection at your home!
If you own or manage a commercial property including multi-family housing, please give us a call for customized bed bug plans.