12 scheduled visits with free unlimited re-service between visits, if necessary. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
Service is provided four times per year with free unlimited return visits if necessary.
Spring – Exterior inspections and treatment of your home to keep crawling insects from invading.
Summer – Careful exterior inspections and treatment for pests, especially wasp and hornet nests.
Fall – Thorough inspections in and around your home for pest conditions and barrier application to keep pests from entering, especially stink bugs and boxelders.
Winter – Interior inspection and treatment of your home for potential rodent and insect problems, check insect monitor stations and evaluate and treat any pest infestations. Inspect interior/exterior for termite activity.
The Home Protection Plan is designed to provide protection against recurring insect or rodent problems below:
• Bees • Bird Lice • Boxelder • Brown Dog Ticks • Carpenter Ants
• Carpenter Bees • Carpet Beetles • Centipedes • Citronella Ants
• Clothes Moths • Clover Mites • Crickets • Drain Flies • Fleas
• Fruit Flies • Grain Insects • Ground Beetles • Honey Bees
• Hornets • Mice • Millipedes • Oriental Roaches • Pantry Pests
• Pavement Ants • Pharaoh Ants • Pill Bugs • Rats • Silverfish
• Slow Bugs • Spiders • Stinkbugs • Wasps • Indian Meal
• Moths • Yellow Jackets • Springtails
Not included are: Termites, (except if termite protection option is elected), German Roaches, Bed Bugs (except if bed bug protection option is elected), wood boring insects, moles and other free flying insects such as mosquitoes.