Exposed earth underneath your home negatively affects not only the integrity and value of your home, but your family’s health.
- Inadequate structural support
- Deteriorating wood
- Moisture problems that could lead to mold,mildew and other environmental hazards
- Insect and rodent intrusions
Typical Crawlspace Problems
- Sloping or uneven floors
- Cracks in brick, walls or block
- Doors stick or won’t close
- Loose or bouncing floors
- Musty or stale odors or high humidity in the living area
- Carpenter Ants, Termites or Rodents inside your home
- Increased energy costs
- Wood rot in the home’s structure
- Standing water, mildew or poor air quality in the crawlspace
- Buckled hardwood floors
- Condensation on air conditioning ductwork or equipment
Seitz Brothers Crawlspace Solutions
For Crawlspace Rehab. You’re Safe with Us.
At Seitz Bros., we leave no stone unturned. Fact is, it’s our nature. Others may offer part of the solution. But that way of doing business can only solve part of the problem. We developed our two-part crawlspace rehab system with that in mind. Frankly, we know of no better example of a System where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- The Seitz Adjust 100 Ton 3-1/4 Steel Adjustable Column is used to replace inadequate structural support.
- The Santa fe unit will expel excess moisture, gases, toxins and pollutants, and keep Crawlspaces healthy and dry.
- The Seitz Drainage System is the most effective state of the art waterproofing system available.
- The Seitz Sealer is designed to separate your home from the earth below entirely and permanently.
- Foam board insulation installed to crawlspace walls, behind Seitz Sealer to stop cold air where it enters.
Other crawlspace repair methods may have been adequate for their time but they don’t compare with what is available from Seitz Bros. today. Seitz Bros. Crawlspace Rehab System is the surest way of creating a sound structure and cleaner environment both under and inside your home.
By integrating these 5 crawlspace solutions, your home will have the following benefits:
- Protects the health of your family
- Increase home value
- Puncture resistant
- Keeps insects, rodents and mold out
- Brightens the crawlspace
- Economical – fraction of the cost of concrete
- Adds storage
As part of our waterproofing service, we provide 3 convenient locations covering places like Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton at our Trexlertown location in the Lehigh Valley; or Scranton, Wilkes-Barre and Stroudsburg at our Tannersville office in the Poconos; and Hazleton, Reading, and Lancaster at our Tamaqua Headquarters in Eastern and Central PA. We also service parts of New Jersey and New York. Call today to schedule an appointment and see why you are calling the best waterproofing service in PA.