Living in Pennsylvania, we have experienced many devastating storms that can cause a magnitude of damage in a matter of seconds. Tornadoes, lightening, hail, wind, and rain can all cause many different effects on your home or property. Each situation should be carefully analyzed and in any uncertainty call Seitz Bros. and your insurance company right away to assist you in the restoration process.
If your home has suffered a lightening strike and there has been a fire as a result, please see our Fire Restoration section. If your home has suffered a flood because of heavy rain or from frozen pipes, please see our Water Restoration section. Immediately call Seitz Bros. at 888-467-1008 if either of these events have occurred.
- Hail will mainly cause damage to your roof, siding, and windows.
- Checking your roof each year for hail damage can help prevent future damage caused by rain.
- After the storm, check for water stains around and under your windows, which may be a result of leaking. Also be sure that you do not have any broken windows.
- If you have suffered a broken window, especially if the room is carpeted, keep your family and pets out of that particular room, in case there is broken glass imbedded into the carpet.
- Report and stay away from any downed power lines.
As part of our fire and water restoration service, we provide 3 convenient locations covering places like Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton at our Trexlertown location in the Lehigh Valley; or Scranton, Wilkes-Barre and Stroudsburg at our Tannersville office in the Poconos; and Hazleton, Reading, and Lancaster at our Tamaqua Headquarters in Eastern and Central Pa. We also service parts of New Jersey and New York. Call today to schedule an appointment and see why you are calling the best fire and water restoration service in PA.