- Water contamination spreads to unaffected areas
- Moisture sensitive surfaces swell and disfigure
- Furniture stains appear on carpeting and are usually permanent
- Paper goods and records are ruined
- Rust stains appear on carpeting and other surfaces
- Drapery fabrics that contact water may develop permanent watermarks.
- Pre-existing moisture related problems are activated
- Drywall softens and warps
- Cellulose browning may occur on natural fabrics
- Foam cushion (carpet pad) can begin to disintegrate
- Bacterial odor problems begin to developWood furniture, in contact with water, can become permanently ruined.
- Mildew and biological growth happens, odors begin to permeate the structure.
- Wood floors are warped and ruined
- Woven carpet installations could shrink
- Delamination of tufted carpet is possible
- Vinyl floor coverings can permanently discolor, adhesives can break down
- Allergies and asthma can be aggravated.
- Structural integrity of interior wall members, sub-floors, and ceiling installations can be permanently damaged.
- Mildew can permanently stain/damage natural materials
- Serious health hazards to occupants of buildings have developed.
EVERY MINUTE Counts! Seitz Bros as soon as water damage occurs. We guarantee to take care of your needs, quickly.
As part of our water restoration service, we provide 3 convenient locations covering places like Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton at our Trexlertown location in the Lehigh Valley; or Scranton, Wilkes-Barre and Stroudsburg at our Tannersville office in the Poconos; and Hazleton, Reading, and Lancaster at our Tamaqua Headquarters in Eastern and Central Pa. We also service parts of New Jersey and New York. Call today to schedule an appointment and see why you are calling the best water restoration service in the region.